February 13, 2018
Meeting was called to order by Matthew Rainwater at 7:30am. Steve B. led the flag salute.
Dick Pilling moved to accept February 6 minutes, seconded by Jack G. Motion carried.
Dues are due! Still working on trouble with paying online.
Lost a long time PABA member, Dana Seibel, a sympathy card was circulated.
Courtney Nestler of Bright Light Solutions about Social Media Etiquette
- Stay Positive
- Be aware of suspicious links
- Be responsive
- Understand target market; have a plan
- Use photos/videos
- Stick to your mission. Know who you are.
- Leave reviews
- Keep it current
- Create value for customers
- Online is forever, be careful what you post
- Comments can be used in court
- Political/religious posts; possibility of losing customers
- Make assumptions
- Tell people what to think; let them reach their own conclusions
- Blind post
- Ignore posts, requests by public
Build relationships, the goal is to create an emotional connection. Post to change behavior. Targeted FB advertising can be detailed; FB mines a lot of information.
Feb 20: No meeting, day after President’s Day
Feb 27: Dan Gase, Airport Update
Nominating Committee has been formed, contact Kevin Hoult or Matthew Rainwater for info.
Meeting adjourned at 8:26am.